• Hui No'eau Juried Exhibition, 2004
• ano ano gallery's Postcards from Paradise,juried exhibition, 2004
• Avalene Gallery's "Waianue'nue,” juried exhibition, May, 2005
• Maui Art Gallery's Wailuku Paintout, juried exhibition, 2005
• Hui No’eau Juried Exhibition, 2005 where she received the esteemed
Hawaii State Foundation on Culture and the Arts Recognition Award
• Art Maui, annual juried exhibition, 2006
• Hui No’eau Juried Members Exhibition 2006 and she won the prestigious
Hawaii State Foundation Culture and the Arts Acquisition Award
• Invited Artist Hui No’eau Visual Arts Center’s Art Affair 2007, 2008, 2009
• Art Maui annual juried exhibition 2007
• Watercolor Artist Magazine Watermedia Showcase 2007
• War and Peace National Touring Exhibition, 2007
• Lahaina Arts Society Juried Exhibition 2007
• Art Maui, 2008: Selected Featured Artist/Art Maui PR Image, Art Maui 2009
• Hawaii Watercolor Society Juried Exhibition, Honolulu, 2009
• Invited Artist Viewpoints Gallery’s Celebration of Hawaii, 2009
• Art Maui Annual Juried Exhibition, 2009
• Hui No’eau “Primarily Red” Juried Exhibition, 2009
• Invited Artist Viewpoints Gallery's Celebration of Hawaii, 2010
• Invited Artist Hui No'eau Art Affair, 2010
• Art Maui Annual Juried Exhibiton, 2010
• Malama Wao Akua Juried Exhibition,
• Invited Artist Viewpoints Gallery's Celebration of Hawaii, 2011
• Invited Artist Hui No'eau Art Affair, 2011
• Art Maui Annual Juried Exhibition, 2011
• Malama Wao Akua Juried Exhibition, 2011
• Invited Artist Viewpoints Gallery
Celebration of Hawaii, 2012
• Art Maui Annual Juried Exhibiton, 2012
Do you want to know more about Carmen's work?
or give her a call at 808 357-1237.
Carmen Gardner Studio
Haiku, Maui, Hawaii 96708
Join me on Facebook for tips, tricks, and other valuable info! Just click the "LIKE" button to subscribe to updates, and mahalo!
Now offering new art courses for beginners and advanced students.
See Carmen's work (free!)
You can take a look at current work on exhibit. It's free, so please stop by Viewpoints Gallery in Makawao, Hana Coast Gallery at the Hotel Hana Maui, and Hui No'eau Gallery Shop on Baldwin Avenue.
Also, commissions by apointment with Carmen, contact the artist for a consultation.
Call or email: MauiArtist@CarmenGardner.net
Carmen Gardner, Maui Online!
E komo mai . . . Welcome to Carmen's online gallery and brand-new website! We hope you enjoy your visit, and that you will return often.
Check here for news, updates, and more . . .
I use Cheap Joe's for all my art supply needs! They offer the best prices and service!
I use Daniel Smith fine quality watercolors and oils and highly recommend them to my students!
There is now a "Teacher's Code" which will provide us with even more discounts!!! Please use this when you order from Daniel Smith: TRP00039
Put this in the search window on Dan Smith's website, then add it to your cart. Mahalo for assisting us!